The Certificate of Accomplishment will be available to download here in a digital format between june 26 and 30. It will be issued by Microsoft Middle East and Africa and will include the name of the creditor registered on the platform and the signature of the tutors. It will certify that the participant completed the Xamarin Diploma course satisfactorily
How to obtain the Certificate of Accomplishment?
To obtain the Certificate of Accomplishment, you must submit evidence of a mobile app connected to the Azure cloud to put your knowledge into practice.
- You must upload a screenshot of the mobile app connected to Azure* to the evidence section of the e-learning platform after April 26, 2017.
- This is the link for uploading your evidence: http://ticapacitacion.com/evidencias/xamarinen
- The screenshot must show the libraries/components being used in the Xamarin project (this must include Azure SDK for Mobile Services).
The requirements for the app are:
- The app should target Android or/and iOS and must be developed using Xamarin. (Developing Windows App is a plus).
- The app must use Azure Mobile Apps as its backend.
- The app must use one of the following: Azure Notification Hub, Offline Sync, Azure Mobile Apps Authentication, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Search.
- The app should be a functional non-static app.
- If the app is for Android or Windows, you must use Visual Studio 2015 (earlier versions will not be accepted). If the app is for iOS, you can use Xamarin Studio on Mac.
* If you do not have an Azure account, we recommend that you sign up for a Dev Essentials account, which will give you access to USD 25 of Azure credit for 12 months. Access, it here.
* Click HERE to see an example of how the screenshot that you need to send should look.
All participants will be able to attend Q&A sessions with Microsoft Partners on dates and times to be announced on Xamarin Marathon website to resolve any doubts about your apps.